10 treat snacks for under 100 calories

Emma White - Nutritionist | 03 May, 2020

Here at Nutracheck we're all about balance. We always recommend eating wholesome, healthy foods most of the time – but appreciate sometimes a little sweet or savoury indulgence is needed.

Our ethos is to practice the 80:20 approach – 80% of the time eat foods for nourishment, the other 20% it's fine to eat foods for enjoyment. If your diet is rich in nutritious foods, you can afford to have the occasional less healthy snack – it's about striking the right balance.

If you're in the mood for something sweet or savoury to nibble on, these options will hit the spot for less than 100 calories each!

Maria lost 13st182lbs83kg with the Nutracheck Calorie Counter App

Maria before and after

"Since losing this weight, my confidence has improved and I don't hesitate to go anywhere; before I was so afraid of being judged because of my size."


Nutritionist Emma White (ANutr), MSc Human Nutrition is passionate about how food science applies to the human body, and how the nutrients in what we eat affect us and ultimately have an impact on our health.

This site uses cookies to personalise content and ads, provide social media features and analyse our traffic. Find out more about how we use cookies.

Choose which cookies you allow us to use. You can read more about our Cookie Policy in our Privacy Policy.